August 22, 2012

{ DIY: Jewelry Stand }






I went to a thrift store and bought:
* 1 Vegetable/ dip glass plate that has sections
* 1 Medium size glass dish
* 1 Small glass ring holder
* 2 glass candle holders (same style)
* You will also need a hot glue gun to attach the pieces together.

I started with the big vegetable/ dip glass plate that has sections. This is where I keep bracelets. Next, I glued down the candle holder in the center of the dish where dip would be. On top of the candle holder I placed the medium size glass dish that stores my earrings. In the center of the medium size glass dish I glued down another candle holder. On top of the candle holder I placed the small glass ring holder inside that fits perfectly. This is a simple & fun craft that is very affordable to make. This jewelry stand cost me less than $9.

xoxo,
Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment