February 18, 2012

Spring 2012 Trend: NEON

I have been seeing Neon EVERYWHERE lately! 
I believe it is going to be a big trend for Spring 2012
I love bright bold colors- so I am a fan of this trend! : ) 
Here are some beauty items that I have found from various stores-
I found these two cross body bags at Target! I love wearing cross body bags when I go shopping or need my hands/ arms to be free from carrying a purse! It can get a little too heavy sometimes! :o)

 I have found Neon shirts at Target, Victoria's Secret & American Eagle! 
They are great to wear during the Summer time since they accentuate your sun kissed tan skin!
 
Victoria's Secret has the cutest cosmetics bags! This one happens to be neon strips! This set also includes a starter brushes!

 China Glaze has beautiful neon nail polishes that I love to wear during the Summer/ Spring time!
 
I have seen Neon bathing suits are Target & Victoria's Secret! 
The neon colors look gorgeous against sun kissed skin!

 
Flip flops are a must have for most people during the Summer/ Spring time
& will help you show off your neon nail polish! Many brands have came out with neon flip flops including American Eagle, Old Navy & Target.
Neon accessories are always fun to wear. It can make a plain outfit have a pop of color! Places like Forever 21, Wet Seal, H&M, Claire's, Icing, Target ( stores that sell accessories) should have similar looking neon bracelets! You can also make your own with supplies from ACMoore or Michaels!

American Eagle has this beautiful neon lavender jacket that is perfect for a cool Spring day. You could also put this jacket on to keep you warm from the ocean breeze while walking on the beach.

2 comments:

  1. hi there, i watched your video on neon polishes. you mentioned celtic sun from china glaze. would you recommend polkadot bikini CG, american apparel neon yellow or essie funky limelight. THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the color of Celtic Sun but it is very sheer : / I haven't found the perfect neon yellow shade yet, but when I do I will will be sure to tell everyone! : )

      Delete