September 14, 2011

I BOUGHT A NEW CAMERA!

I am so excited to tell you about my new camera that I recently bought! I always loved taking pictures and videos so I decided to buy a DSLR camera. The name of the camera is Canon EOS Rebel t3i 600D . It has a flip out screen that is similar to a video camera and takes amazing pictures. I am still trying to learn all of the settings that this camera has to offer. I can not wait to use this camera to film tutorials. I did a test video and the quality is amazing! It records up to 1080HD! Wohoo! I can't wait to share it with all of you! I have researched this camera for months and I was tied between Nikon D5100 and the Canon EOS Rebel t3i 600D.  After watching comparison videos on YouTube with the two cameras I went for the Canon. I am happy with the choice I made. I also picked up a more sturdy tripod for when I film videos. 

p.s. I hope to keep this blog updated as much as possible : )


xoxo,
Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment